CAD4Africa is a reseller of a different CAD solutions to the engineering, architectural, manufacturing and interior design industries. We help clients to choose optimum CAD solution and ensure they get the best value for money. Our wide range of top vendors who dominate the global CAD market together with our plan to expand our CAD store footprint across whole Africa through one brand is what makes CAD4Africa unique.
Are you a self-starter, yet a team player?
Would you like to work in an international environment in coworking office with fun and inspiring company culture?
Great people build great companies. We are here to inspire you to grow as a professional and reach your full potential.
Our open positions:
CAD sales consultant
Working in a B2B environment as part of a small team, you will report directly to the CEO.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Perform daily contacting of leads via e-mail, phone and visiting customers
- Proactively develop relationships with engineers and network within the industry
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with clients
- Maintain and regularly update information in CRM
- Launch and promote target products and programs in collaboration with marketing manager and CEO
- Creating and building our brand through brand awareness strategies
- Monitor market activity and strategically promote CAD4Africa offering
- Work well in a fast paced environment
- Pre and post sale basic technical support
- Evaluate customer business needs and propose optimum CAD solution
- Ensure clients software subscriptions are kept up to date
- Product knowledge and experience with Autodesk and/or progeCAD, ArchiCAD, AutoCAD
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English), speaking of Afrikaans is advantage
- Self motivated with very strong organizational, time management, and problem solving abilities
- Have a driver’s license and own a car that will be used for visiting clients
- Tech savvy
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work
- A proven track record of B2B sales is an advantage
- Basic salary plus accelerated commission, car allowance
- Work in an international environment in coworking office
- A lot of learning and professional development, working with newest sales and online marketing platforms that help convert leads and close more deals
- Possibility of flex working hours and working remotely in future, after proving to be reliable and dependable